Monday, November 15, 2010

A Long Successful Day

Wow, I just added it up and I've written 5 reports since this time yesterday.  That is some kind of record for me but I'll admit I've been pretty much tied to this chair all day.  I've made tasty meals, went to the club for some brief exercises this evening and hit safeway for some groceries.  Starr needed some extra treats.

Today I've tried to make sure I get lots of water down and it has been a good process.  I've also shipped the needed items to the lady who is dealing with my loan modification attempt along with my fervent prayers that God will see fit to help it happen.  I've scheduled my upper GI for the 23rd.  They say I can drive there and back, no need for someone to drive me, I hope they are right.  Perhaps they can locate the coughing problem cause.  I certainly hope so.

Our weather today was spendid, warm and sunny.  Starr and I have just stayed put in the office cranking out reports.  So thankful to have the work and the opportunity it provides to learn more about the business.  Any time you begin to crank out more work everything become easier and quicker to do.  The mind steps up to the plate it seems and works better.

For now its bedtime.  Ken has not called yet so I don't know if I walk tomorrow or not.  I have an early call down in Santa Clara tomorrow morning so I would not mind skipping the walk. 

Sending my best wishes to everyone out there,

Love

tim
someone is sleeping, she is so precious. What a great addition to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment