Monday, November 1, 2010

A grand experiment

Dear Family and Friends,
Well tomorrow the motorhome goes on a trip without me, it is being rented for a week and I'm as nervous as can be,  I know its in much better condition than it was a couple months ago and as far as I can tell it is in good mechanical condition and is ready for the trip.  I just want everything to go well.

Today Nikki called to let me know Keanna was doing something with her class at school so I grabbed the camcorder and got to see her as she campaigned for her cause, each little group had made a poster for their brand of cookie or chip or cereal, tomorrow all the 2nd graders vote so today was a rally with little speeches.  It was very cute and I was one of about 3 parents, grandparents there.  So just now I'm home from taking the camcorder over and letting Nikki and Steve see the show.  I also came home with Steve's bike rack for the nice people who are using the motorhome, they asked and we provide if we can.

So in the morning I'll wash the motorhome, vacuum for the final time, go fill it up with fuel and propane and then it will be ready.

Today I wrote appraisals, shot photos in the field, made some very yummy meals and never got out of my sweats the whole day.  So a sort of relaxing work day, more orders came in, more rejections came in as well with things to fix along the way.  Fun fun.

Good night my friends and family,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment