Monday, November 22, 2010

Upper GI on the horizon

Excuse me if I don't jump up and down about the prospects of tomorrow's procedure.  At 9 am in the morning I'm going to be drinking some stuff that is NOT a chocolate milkshake and then tecs will be watching what happens as it moves down through my upper GI tract.  What we are hoping for is a clue about why I cough so much after I eat or drink.  Could some of the food be slipping into my lungs?

Its been a good day.  I inspected a home this morning which now seems eons of time ago.  Then I had breakfast at the good old Byron Inn, 2 egg omlet with spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms.  It was so good, wish I knew how to create food that good.

Then I came home and went to work and I've been pretty much in this chair all day cranking out work and so very thankful to have work to crank out, yea!

At this time I'm leaving the stage to head to bed, get rest and climb out early and finish this report and ship it on its way.  A nice ranch on 2 acres with a horse barn and other outbuildings and all for just $385,000, last time it sold it was nearly $900,000.  Talk about a bargain.

Good night all and please keep our young families in your prayers, their lives are filled with constant challenges.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment