Thursday, November 18, 2010

Long days

Good evening
As I write Starr is at my feet talking to me, she appears to be in discomfort and has been trying to chew on her back legs to wake them up or make them stop hurting.  It breaks my heart to see her so frail and fragile and it seems she is starting to experience pain.  Its time to look into getting her some pain meds, I just won't have her suffer.  She stays close to me all the time when I'm here and I try to keep her warm and comfortable. 

Another one of those very long days, I started at 7:30 and its now 10 pm and the printer is still going with research for tomorrow's properties.  Today I saw three and wrote two and have now done research for 3 for tomorrow. 

In the morning I get the stitches out of my arm.  I'm ready to be free but not looking forward to it really.  Stitches out at 9:30 and then see a property in Fremont at 11, then a driveby in Castro Valley, then race back to write it up and then see one here in Discovery Bay at 4, then wind it down for the week.

While I'm very thankful for work I could not keep this pace up forever.  When I did this much before I had a team to help, the office people set up files and made appointments, my faithful writer Jean helped with getting them ready to ship out.  Loree kept the files organized, the billing covered and the office organized, now there are piles of files everyplace, just no time to file them away.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mia and Timothy on Thursday for Thanksgiving.  That will be a nice break but I won't have the motorhome this time, it will be in Arizona on a rental week.  Oh well, I can use the income and its good to share.

I'm looking forward to Michael's wedding this weekend.  My kids have had the nicest friends as they grew up and Michael seems like part of the family so seeing him take this step will be wonderful and exciting.  He's getting a great girl and I think they will be super happy.

My eyes are so tired that I've got to give it up and rest now.  Sending love to all, could you pray for my little Starr, I know the Lord knows her and also knows what is wrong with her.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment