Friday, November 12, 2010

So tired, so good

Dear Family and Friends,
I keep getting these really precious photos of Mia and Timothy from Jason on the text in my phone, so cute.

This has been a working day with a variety of tasks.  I started off the day by seeing a  property here in Discovery Bay, a perfect home in every way, I mean really perfect.  On deep water with a huge dock, kitchen has granite and stainless steel, fresh paint, tile nice.  Then on to Richmond where the lender wanted me to just talk my way through the door, well that did not work, white guy talking my way through the door of a black home with just a kid home, his mom was on the phone and was having none of it.  Then it was on through traffic to Oakland.  The home was perfect from a new sidewalk and exquisite landscaping in the front to a perfect interior, decoration was perfect, quiet jazz was playing throughout the home, kitchen was new, floors were perfect, cute little rescue doggie.

Finally the work day had come to an end so then it was time to find San Ramon Region Hospital and visit with my doctor, Jim who had a 12 hour surgery on Tuesday, he said hes been out of it for two days since and only now is awake enough to talk to begin to consider moving about.  His back turned out to be much worse than they expected so they took extra hours to clean it all up, he lost 15 units of blood during surgery but is now on the mends doing better.  Marti has been right by his side with very long days and tired eyes.

From the hospital I took the back roads, this is a hospital that Nan had two huge surgeries in over the years with Dr. Casey doing the work so I know the way very well.  Once I was home the main phone line to the house was messed up so once again I spent some time with the good folks of ACN trying to solve the problem, for the time being it works, yea!

Now its time to relax a bit, yes money came in the mail today, always  a good thing.

I'm very thankful for work on a regular basis, more orders came in today.  Thank you Lord for answering my pleas for work.

Enjoy the Sabbath everyone and love the one you are with with your whole heart.

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment