Friday, November 26, 2010

Keeping it real

So there was this Friday where everything really clicked.  Meet in Orinda with a client, get a check, see 4 properties in Concord, Orinda,SF and end it up in Fremont, drive home, find checks in the mail box, after all these months finally a payday.

This evening I got to use the new axe I purchased on the way home.  It reduced a couple pieces of wood to bite size kindling which burned perfectly, what a nice evening and just to accomplish something else I tweaked the frig, you see after I last tweaked it the frig side has been running about 23 degees and that tends to freeze nearly everything.  So I decided that I would just put the old part that was keeping it too warm last summer back in and see if with the colder weather and cold nights perhaps the frig would be about righ now.  We will see.

Starr has been sitting with me in the recliner, she loves to spend time with her daddy and is so happy to have me come home after spending a long day in her little bed beside a oil filled heater I borrowed from Steve, keeps the part of the room nice and warm for her.  Its the least I can do.  Also she gets a wet food every morning now and she loves it.

Tomorrow morning we walk and then I get to take the girls to Sabbath School.  Then sometime during the day the motorhome is supposed to be returned, I'll be glad to see it back, I'm anxious to use it again myself.  There is something very subtle that takes place when you rent something out.  It changes the way you feel about it, can't really explain but there is something different.  I think you become more detached from it.  Like I think I could handle it if I had to sell it now.  Still waiting to hear from the lender but I did get a letter from the HUD counselors today with suggestions of what to do while waiting and I'm going to follow that carefully.

Well the Sabbath is here and I'm so very glad to experience it.

Love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment