Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Contrasts

This morning I was able to complete what I could not last night.  The software people very quickly turned me on for another year at $66 a month and I was able to get the report out the door and to the lender.  Then I left for San Pablo where I discovered a little dump, flat top house with aluminum siding, weeds every place, a place that really needs someone to love it.  Once I was done there I drove to Brentwood to a 3,200 sf home with everything including a grieving widow.  So in one year she lost her marriage and her home, her father died, just very very sad to think of some with three kids going through all that.  The home was perfect, had a nice pool, lots of upgrades and so the contrasts.  Both homes will have a family living within their walls, who knows which one will be happier or more at peace.  The Brentwood home was once worth nearly a million dollars and is now selling for a 1/3 of that price.

This evening in an attempt to get my life back on tract I drove to weight watchers.  Their all new program really looks and sounds good.  This evening I've been playing with the online pages where you put in what you eat and it lets you know how you are doing, they are easier to use than ever and I was encouraged by attending the meeting.  It is standing room only and the speaker is an excellent communicator.  I found just the lift I needed.  The new program is even more friendly to those who love vegetables and fruits and is based on new research that seems to make good sense.

After WW I went to Raley's to get some vegefood and then caught up with Nikki and the girls at gymnastics.  It is always enjoyable to see the girls in action, they are great little people.  And this weekend I think I might venture out in my own motorhome to visit Jason and Jo, to hold little Mia and play with Timothy.  It should be fun.  I think I'll have Keanna Friday night for a sleep over and then take the girls to SS and then leave for MBA afterwards.  Work has slowed enough that I think I can take the time and renew that precious contact with family.

My rep from my loan company sent me an email today saying she was appealing the decision made by the investors and would let me know if she needed anything more paper work wise.  I'm so glad to have a person inside to render assistance.

These days are cold and Ken is forcing me to walk in the morning, can we say freeze.

So good night one and all,

love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment