Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back from Paradise (MBA)

Good evening
I'm back from a weekend trip to Monterey Bay Academy located along the famous Monterey Bay near La Selva Beach and Watsonville.  The weather was perfect, the family was in great shape, we ate great food, made smores by the fire, fixed a few things today and Timothy and I did a big puzzle together this afternoon before I left.  I got to watch the sleeping kids while Jason and Jo slipped away to town for a bit this afternoon and they both stayed asleep for most of the time.  Over the weekend I must have held Mia for hours and it was so great, she is strong, quick, active and smiles all the time.  What a great little kiddo.  Timothy is bright, stubborn, talented and totally enjoyable.

Today was so nice that even Virginia got to come out of her cage.  She is a tortoise and loves to much grass and to travel around.

Today we fixed a few things, Jason helped mount some accessories on my bike and I was on the top of my motorhome securing the awning fastener that holds it to the coach,  Fortunately I noticed it loose last night and took the awning down.  The awning is reaching the end of its useful life and is showing signs of wear and tear after these 9 years.  One more thing to spend money to repair or replace.

Well the week is upon us, it will be busy, productive and I hope income producing as well.  I hope your week goes well for you as well.  What are the current projects, dreams, goals you are working towards?  Always good to have some idea of what you would like to accomplish or see happen.

So good night friends and family,

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment