Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Very tired

Dear Family and Friends,
This will be very short as I'm worn out.  I started the day by whacking with Ray's pick at a big set of roots from the bush I'm cutting out of the front yard.  I thought that I could ride the treadmill and get nothing done or wield the pick and make some progress on the front yard.  So for 30 minutes while Starr watched from nearby I huffed and puffed, felt my heart race, raised a sweat and got about a 1/3 of the roots out. 

I came in and showered, then had a quick breakfast smoothie with berries, banana and Herbalife.  Since that time I've written three full reports and my eyes, hands and neck are very tired.  Of course one of the reports has already been bounced as they want even more stuff this week than last week included.  I'll wait until I cool down, morning perhaps before answering that one.

This afternoon between two of the reports I carried the soiled carpet runner outside to the garage and using Lois's carpet machine I cleaned away much of Starr's indiscretions.

Wishing each of you a good night and a good Wednesday tomorrow.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment