Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bone tired but content

Dear Family and Friends,
This evening I'm just back from a late afternoon trip to Lafayette to shoot additional photos for a report, then to Pleasanton to do a driveby and then to CostCo for needed supplies.  The cat is thrilled to have food again.  I explained to her earlier this afternoon that she should go eat birdies but she was not impressed.

I spent the morning wrestling with the IQ challenged helpers who man some of these management companies.  Mindless robots without the ability to apply reason or common sense.  You just would not believe some of the silly things they are coming up with. Crazy, everyone is afraid that the appraisal might have one item that might raise a red flag after the loan is sold, so they try to overthink everything and what a mess it causes.

Good news on the motorhome rental side.  I have two different parties that are renting and sending in deposits now.  That is great news and will help pay the motorhome payments and even help with the house payments.

So for now I bid you a good night.  This Sabbath I'll return to Pacific Union College for my 40th reunion, can it really be that long ago?  Events like this really make me miss Nan beside me.  Who wants to show up alone at these events?  Yet I'm going just to see how old others appear and for the free dinner on Sabbath evening, yea!

Love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment