Monday, April 4, 2011

Productive day

Greetings from the work desk,

Today has been an incredible day in spite of the way it started.  Awake at 4 am this morning a multitude of things rushed through my mind is swirls denying me the sleep I craved.  Finally at 6:15 the alarm went off giving me a reason to get up.  I felt lousy, throat hurt and the room was spinning a bit.  Ken was waiting as I stumbled out the front door and we walked mostly in silence our three incredibly long miles.

By the time I got back I felt better and after the long hot shower I felt even better, still I was filled with foreboding about the day, there was so much to do.  Instead of messing around I waded in in.  I enjoyed a wonderful Herbalife shake, all 32 ounces of it.  Into the mix went some almonds, Jo had suggested that, also a banana, strawberries and some extra protein powder.  The end product tasted just great and lasted until about 2 this afternoon when I made a griller on thin bread.  By that time I had finished the first appraisal, got all the orders set up and had made appointments for early evening to see properties.

When I delivered Keanna to her mom I went on, made a deposit at the greedy bank, then drove to CVS for meds they forgot to give me the other night, a wasted trip, errr.  Then on to Antioch to see a pretty messed up house, shoot the comps, then drive back to Discovery Bay West, see yet another home and then finally arrive back at home.  This evening I've been writing and just emailed out the second appraisal for today, it was a rush and now after this brief interlude its bed time.  This one is going to feel real good.  Starr has already signalled that she thought it was time to go to sleep.

I shot a photo as the sun set over our Willow Lake so I'll sign off with that photo.  There is beauty in lots of places if we pause to look.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment