Sunday, April 10, 2011

Working while the sun shines

Dear Family and Friends,
Well this has been a long day and very successful.  I rose this morning determined to complete three appraisals for a long time friend in Tracy, I've been planning to get to them for some time and decided today was the day. 
This evening at about 6:30 I left for Tracy to deliver the finished reports and then have a late dinner at Olive Garden.  Soup and Salad never tasted better.  Along with their terrific decaf coffee and a couple pieces of bread, well lets just say I enjoyed my meal.
In the morning I'm helping with the girls so I had to tell Ken I could not walk in the morning.  I'll be there at 6:30 and this will help Steve get a quick start to his huge project he is working on.  I'm so proud of him for making the bid, creating the plans and now he is in the middle of the project taking a 1/2 acre lot from rough to finished with concrete steps, retaining walls, mature olive trees, irrigation systems, gravel, plants, and so it goes.  A huge project and he is the right man for the job.

I'm really anxious to get out front and install a new sprinkler line and get some color planted.  The roots of the huge plant I took out are still smiling at me but soon they are coming out.  Who needs the gym when you have a yard to work in!

Good night,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment