Saturday, April 2, 2011

A great day with family.

Dear family and friends,
I'm writing as the kiddos are going to sleep. These r exciting kids with so much personality. It is so much fun to watch them in action.  Getting to hold Mia and experience her wild arm movements, listen to her constant chatter and looking into her big eyes is very special.  Both children are feeling better and this afternoon we walked over to the new children's play area where Timothy played with his friend the twins and their Papa, Scott.  The sun had broken through and the afternoon was perfect.

This morning I rose to find a great breakfast prepared by Jason.  We had chocolate chip pancakes, breakfast sausages and a terrific smoothly prepared by Jo.  Then I got to hold Mia while Jo went to a woman's study group and Jason got ready for church.  My church attendance was impossible since I had forgotten to include any pants in the supplied I loaded into the motorhome.  I went for a bike ride which included stops by the ocean.  Looking down from the cliff I watched the waves from several different vantage points and eventually made my way back to the house by riding up the sloping roads.  It was a great morning to ride.

Jo prepared some great food for lunch.  This evening we ordered Chinese food from a place we like that is located in Watsonville.  It really hit the spot and even Timothy cleaned his plate.  So good.

Timothy let me work on a puzzle with him until bedtime arrived.  Then reluctantly Timothy went to sleep and Jason and I had a great chance to talk about many different things.  I'm impressed once again that my kids, all four of them, are wise, thoughtful, dedicated and very special human beings.  This afternoon while I was out by the awning attached to the side of the motorhome I noticed that the connection between the motorhome and the awning is coming loose.  Three important bolts appear to be loose.  So in the morning its up the ladder and onto the top of the motorhome to see what can be done.  Is important as the awning could come lose from the motorhome and swing out into traffic.  Glad I spotted it.

Tonight the sky is filled with bright beaming stars, its a fitting end to a meaningful day.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment