Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Short and sweet

Hi
This has been one of those days with some positive parts and some rather negative ones. 
I jumped up this morning and onto the tredmill, got to admit its pretty nice because as I ride I look to the left right out over the lake and in the morning it is beautiful and to the right is the flat screen TV I got for Nan's birthday several years ago, I bought it and Tom Miller installed in the same afternoon of the party.  What a great friend Tom has been over the years, so capable and skilled.
So as I ride I watch Fox news bring me up to speed on all the wonderful things happening in the world and then I turn to look at the lake.  Before long the 30 minutes of riding is over and then its shower time.  Talk about pure pleasure, nothing like good hot water streaming over your shoulders and through your hair.
By then Starr is up and ready to be transported downstairs. I have a basket I carry her in.
Once downstairs I make the smoothie, this morning it had almonds, strawberries, banana, protein powder and soy milk.  It is so good and is enough to make it to a late lunch later in the day.
This morning I was blessed with new orders so I set them up and made appointments.  Then I set to work to write up reports and as usual some go easy and so go very hard.
This evening I went to Weight Watchers where I found the 5 pounds I had lost last time two weeks ago.  That was a bummer so I celebrated my bad fortune by having pizza and salad with Lois and Ray.  It was neighbors night because LeAnn and Gina were there too enjoying dinner.
I had purchased groceries at Food Maxx so I put them away.  I noticed that NCIS was on so I took a break and watched a very good episode, love the ensemble of characters and the writing.

Now I've just finished another appraisal and shipped it out to the lender.

So life goes, we win some and we definitely loose some but we just keep living and loving life.

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment