Thursday, April 7, 2011

Keeping up the pressure

Dear Family and Friends,
Another of those really productive days with a great outcome at the end.
Starr and I rolled out to find the room freezing this morning, at least it felt like it.
As soon as I came down I went to work, with a smoothie in one hand and Starr in the other we came to the office. 
During the day I proceeded to get out 5 reports, now to be fair they were drivebys that do not require as much labor but I was motivated by a couple things.  First was a nice checking waiting for me when I delivered the reports to Pleasanton and the second was a really nice lady to hand me the check.  And everything I remembered from an inspection of her home long ago continues to be true.  She is really a great lady.  After I delivered the reports I located the local Red Robin and had a garden burger.  What a great meal.
On the way over it started to rain and then it even snowed a bit on the windshield.  Going over Vasco Road the hills were white, we really don't see snow that often around here.  Brother Jerry says they have snow on the ground again and I sense he is tired of snow for the season.  He told me about a concert they went to last night, a southern gospel trio that could make wonderful music and today he and Donna have listened to the CDs they got last night on their new Bose player.  I can almost hear the great music.

Well its bed time once again.  I'm in Livermore at 8:30 in the morning and then Lafayette at 10 and then lunch with a friend in Pleasanton.  I'm looking forward to the day a lot.

Today I needed a certain amount of money, a lot and the check had already come from the insurance company demanding payment.  In the mail nearly the exact amount appeared from a client, it was one of those slow down and just be thankful moments as I walked back into the house.  Wow, what a blessing.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment