Monday, April 18, 2011

Grey day

yet how can one really feel grey when you start the day with two little fireballs, smiling, playing, daring you to make them eat their little breakfasts etc. Today was state test trial day for Keanna and she aced the test, the trial test she took today.  I was amazed how seriously she takes the whole state testing process.  I've been hearing about it for a couple weeks and she is very serious.  She wants to do well.  I'm impressed!

When I drop Kallie off she wants to pick up the newspaper and carry it to Sam and told me this morning that she can't pick the flowers on the front porch, they need to stay where they are for everyone to enjoy.  She loves it there with other children and two very caring grandparents.

Today has been spent setting up new orders, praise the Lord, dealing with conditions and questions, errrr. This evening I've been working on a driveby in Brentwood at the top of the present market, $600,000.  The top of the Brentwood market used to be more like $1,100,000.  How things change.  Interesting how local experience helps out.  My #1 comp for this driveby report is a sale that I just appraised recently and that has now closed escrow.  Talk about knowing all the details.

The Lord handed me two important orders today.  One is from a Relo company and of course they pay very well, the second was a referral from someone who works in real estate locally.  Its for a home who lost its owner recently and they need an appraisal for the estate, also pays well. 

So now its time for bed, I have the girls in the morning and need to be rested to care for them properly.

Love to all,

Tim

1 comment: