Friday, July 13, 2012

At long last...........Friday

Good evening
Once again the cycle of life reaches Friday and this time Friday the 13th.

I rolled out at 6 and hit the road running.  Finished up a report for Oakland and then drove to Brentwood to return the funky bright orange Dodge rental.  They dropped me off at Oakley Muffler where Jason's car was ready for pickup.  They did such a great job, its quiet now and no screech from the power steering unit, its pump had failed.  I drove two blocks to the smog guy, a really neat find and we chatted and then he did the smog check, it passed!  Then I crept home using back roads as it is not licensed at this point.
Once home I drove to Hayward to do a 442 for a condo three story home, then drove to Pittsburg to see a new home being built, then on to Antioch to see a new home nearing completion, then home to work. I've turned out several things that were due and now I'm folding up the office, time to relax and see what is on the Christian Satellite Dish, hope it works, never know as the wind blows it out of alignment.

Have not heard about tomorrow morning and Sabbath School.  I'll check soon and I hope we can come to enjoy time with our Lord.

I'm thankful that Dana and family got home safely.  We live in this amazing time, where regular people can jump on a plane and cross the country for very little money, we really had a great time and my frig is almost back to normal again.  Its been quiet but I needed that to get back to work.  My board is once again full of orders for which I'm very thankful.

This weekend is Corn Fest, a super event in our little Brentwood where thousands of people come to visit.  This year with the cooler weekend the attendance should be excellent.  I wish them well.  Ken and LeAnn practically run it by themselves so I'll not see them anytime soon.

Love to each and everyone of you.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment