Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sort of tired

Finally home after a good day in the field.  I rolled out at 6 this morning, did research, breakfast and finished one report and wrote another before leaving for an 11 am appointment in Walnut Creek, then it was Burger King for vegeburger, then it was Union City to do another one, then on to Castro Valley to do another one, then to Antioch for a driveby and then to Oakley for the last one of the day.  Now I'm home finally and very tired.  I think I'll go up to bed soon, get an early start on sleep and rest.

The car is so smooth now after its new timing belt.  It was a joy and the AC worked hard but the car was cool.  I finished up a great book, very exciting and have started another book.  I met very nice people today, the first was a teacher enjoying the last days of summer, the second was a young pretty lady whose parents are buying her first home, she was a charmer, then on to Castro Valley where the husband met me at the door with a big chocolate lab, then the final one was a ranchette whose owner asked that I come in low, amazing, no one every wants me to come in low.

At this point I'm still behind in getting some work out the door and people are growing increasing angry about it.  It does not make me feel good to let people down.

It was hot today and every time I was measuring it sort of overwhelmed me, the coughing is back so the headache is back as well, that part of my life is no fun at all.

Wishing all of you a good evening,

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment