Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So tired

Good evening,
A mixed day, bad news from Kaiser, A1C was 9.1, I had hoped for better, seems the insulin does not make much of a difference.

Got up this morning and was in a beautiful driveway at 8:45 in Pleasanton.  What a house, infinity pool, huge yard, panoramic views, guest unit, perfect home.  Wow.  about 1.3 million probably.  Found out they also have a home in Tahoe and in Maui where they were heading today.  Hard not to dream of having a piece of this kind of action.

Came home to work in the office and in the process of working I sat out to run the credit card.  I hit a wall,  Quick Books Pro 2009 decided that it would not process cards, it was out of date, I needed to update.  So I clicked on the option to update.  $183 did the trick but that took over an hour and then it took another hour to download only to hit a wall where I had to call to get a code, I called and the phone line was no longer valid, yet there was the number on the screen, it took nearly an hour to get the code and then a lot longer before the program was up and running. Finally at 5:30 I was able to run the card and captured the money.  It wasted my entire afternoon.  I was able to fill out a response card to their system, Intuit is awful, I've never enjoyed working with their support system.  ERRRR

Went to dinner with Nikki and Kallie at the pizza place, that was fun, Kallie is a gem.

Tomorrow morning I wake and drive, going to get fetch the motorhome back, I've got the tire in the back of the bug, it smells like a rubber factory, strong smell of tire shop in my car, almost overwhelming!  Will be glad to get the tire back on the coach like it needs to be.  Next week I'll get the coach aligned!!

I hope your 4th is a joy for you and your family.  We are so fortunate to have this country, our freedom or at least what is left of it, that the government has not taken from us.  I love America, I love California for that matter, I dislike our local government here, seems we can never vote out the losers that got us into the financial mess we are in.  I can see why people leave, I get it but I like it here in spite of the crazy drivers, the masses of people everywhere, I still like it.

So blessings on each of you tonight,

love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment