Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Texas bound

Good evening

Well its been a busy day.  Rolled out at 7 as I was up pretty late last night socializing.  Drove to Oakland to do two properties, shot the comps and then drove back home for a 2 pm arrival.  Dana and Ronnie had the Pilot loaded, we traded cars with Steve as we needed the 7th seat since Keanna was with us for the day.  We were stopped for road construction on the way but got them there with plenty of time to spare.  I've heard nothing so I'm guessing they are arriving in Houston about now.  How I hated to see them leave, they are genuine wonderful people and its been an excellent visit.  Sure its been hard to get work done and that caused me some stress but now I'm alone and ready to crank out work now and tomorrow.

Long time Friend Marilyn is flying out tomorrow but will go to her friend Diane's house in Sac first and then sometime next week I'll pick her up.

After Keanna and I dropped the family off we headed back quickly.  Traffic was pretty good and after a quick stop for Taco Bell we arrived at her home at 4:50.  she and her mom were at a swim meet tonight until 10 pm.  I expected to have to leave for Livermore for an appointment but after calling found out they are waffling on which loan company they are going with so that was put off.  Upon learning that I headed for Lathrop to do a house with a lockbox.  Wow was it hot, about 105 and even different inside.  So I tested the AC while I was there and was so tempted to fall into the beautiful pool in the back yard.  So tempted!  Checking the attic was a very special experience!

On the way home my car swerved into the parking lot of Spaghetti Factory and I ended up with broccoli and whole wheat pasta, great meal.

Now I'm home and set to create the SF condo appraisal, partly tonight and partly when I get up in the morning.

I am thankful for family, yes it is challenging to have many more people in the house and yes it gets noisy but it is also a reminder of the blessings people create.  Dana is even tempered, a good cook, a good food shopper, a fun and pleasant lady always.  She likes to create good times for all and has a heart that is huge and loving.  Ronnie is so mello and calm, he is a great stable guy and is eternally patient with the boys to tend to be loud and very active.  He is a great husband.  Anthony is a great big brother to Caleb, is really a cute kid and is very good at swimming, smiling, game playing and knocking his brother around, Caleb is the little guy and is loud, active, tender hearted and will be a great human being.  All in all we all survived 3 weeks in this house, everything still works, the frig is stuffed with lots of things and the lake is returning to calm after weeks of constant swimming and playing.

On my work front I have many new orders to set up, schedule and get seen.  The challenge is always there to get things back on time, thats the way to get paid and get more work.

Tomorrow Timothy turns 5, so hard to believe.  Hope we get to celebrate his birthday somehow.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment