Sunday, July 22, 2012

Good evening

Well I'm wrapping it up now and heading to bed.  I've written 5 reports today and pretty much stayed put in this chair.  I did walk to the park with Pooka this morning.

This afternoon Marilyn decided to make dinner.  It was great.  I had purchased green beens from the local farm and she steamed those, made new potatoes, had some gravy and fake chicken strips that were excellent, corn on the cob that LeAnn had given me from the cornfest, it was an excellent meal.  Just before the meal I was feeling pretty faint and checked my blood sugar.  It was 107, best number in a long time.

Here we go with a new week, we certainly have no shortage of work to do and Steve just informed me that he is out about 12 hours tomorrow seeing properties.  Long day but there is a pay day too which is the nice part.

So thankful for life, friends, a great family and our Lord, our best friend, the best example of how love works the world has ever seen.

Love to all of you

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment