Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back to work

Well its that time again.  Bed time!

I've just made a surprising discovery.  I've agreed to see the purchase of a condo in SF tomorrow at 4 pm.  The other appraiser accepted the order and then dumped it last minute.  Now I know why, the purchase is for $1,460,000 and that is for a condo on Noe street. Wow!  So I just called up the management companies web site and asked nicely for a fee increase for a $350 to $500, still low for the job but fair in this market.  wow, just what I want to be, in the city at 4 pm on a Friday, exciting to be sure.

Today Ron went with me to an appointment in Tracy, nice little house and tonight the report is completed and emailed in.

Steve not only had the kids last night but kept them all day and is keeping them again tonight.  That guy loves trouble!  The kids are loving it, a summer to remember.

This evening Dana went over and helped Nikki prepare a excellent meal, to feed the hoard of kiddos and us hungry adults too.  Great stuff.

Now its bed time, I'm wasted, so ready to sleep, up early to write on, take Jason's car to the muffler shop, see a local property at 10, then back to the office and then to the city for the 4 pm.  The things we do for money.

Am enjoying time with Dana and Ronnie, the kids and all the family this week, good stuff.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment