Monday, July 23, 2012

Keanna lightens up our life

This morning found me at the park with the dog Pooka.  She enjoyed smelling and chasing around.  Once home I showered and went to work, breakfast was a boiled egg.  I had an inspection to do on a 10 acre organic with a nice nearly new home.  Then I headed home to begin working.  Keanna was here and deep into a book.  She managed to read the entire book today.  At lunch time we went to McDonalds for a happy meal and then came back home.  Keanna kept reading.

We had a good day and I managed to get some work completed but I had to turn down many orders today, I'm not ready to take on new work when I can't get caught up.

Once again Marilyn made a great meal tonight, nice to get to eat tasty veggies.  Really great.

Well I'm ready to sleep.  I can't seem to crank out all the work I need to but something has to happen.  Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to be back out again. Seeing three including a huge one in Piedmont.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment