Thursday, July 26, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

All day today its felt like Friday so much so that I've even entered into conversations with clients implying it was Friday.  Perhaps its been wishful thinking on my part.

Up at 6 this morning we headed to the park, while everyone slept it seems we walked and enjoyed the chilly air.  Once back Pooka had breakfast and eventually so did I.  Breakfast included a huge slice of watermelon and it was very good.

This morning we we got into the bug to go to town to pick up the Subaru the bug's fan refused to start.  So once in town I stopped by the European Auto place and they found a blown fuse, not only that they noticed that the fuse adjacent was blown also.  For the first time I can remember the back window defroster came on, my my, I learn slowly.

We picked up the Subaru and its seems to be working well, The power steering pump seems to be doing its job well now so Marilyn drove it home and I did an inspection of a beautiful home, then picked up Keanna.  I was only home for a short while before having to leave for the road once again.  I went to Richmond and found a nearly perfect little house that had just been remodeled.  Then it was back to Pittsburg to do a recertification of value, the home was now completed and I shot a set of photos to prove that.  Then it was on to Antioch to do the same for another home that was just completed.

Then it was time to shoot comps for the house I saw this morning, then shoot comps for the ranch I saw a couple days ago and finally it was time to be home.  Upon arriving I decided it would be nice to have dinner out.

We went to Boardwalk and had great food, Lois joined us as Ray is out of town.

Now we are back home and I'm ready to crash.  6 am comes early.

Thankful for work and for a long day to work tomorrow.  My goal is to write 6 reports tomorrow.  Lofty goal but why not aim high.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment