Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trying to catch up

Good evening
Well here is is past 10 once again.  In a few minutes I will allow this day to enter the history books.

Pooka Bear and I did the park thing this morning, she loves it but this morning it was so cold I nearly froze before getting back.

I tried my best to get things written today but I made very little progress, only about 3 went out today, not enought to get caught up.  So many demands for finished products, both calls and emails.

This evening I drove over to Alameda, about an hours drive to see a simple condo.  It was nice and the people were pleasant.  The little condo backs a waterway and has been updated.  Very nice.  Once I was through I headed home but traffic slowed in the tunnel, eventually I came up on the flashing lights of a SUV that was broken down.  My heart went out to them being stuck there in the tunnel.  Its awful when your car lets you down flat.  I've experienced it many times over the years and never really enjoyed it.

Once again I'm thanking the good Lord for a safe trip.  Its such a pleasure to watch the miles stack up on a tank of diesel.  I'm well into the 400s and I still have a quarter tank left.  Now that is nice.

Tomorrow we hope to get the Subaru back from the repair place, was supposed to be done today but that did not take place.  I need to get it out so I can put the bug back in for its repairs.  And then there is the motorhome, need to get it over to the alignment shop to have its new springs installed and an alignment.

Well today Marilyn started entering orders in the computer and setting up files.  What a huge blessing that was and is.  Anything that lets me stay focussed on the appraisals is important and helpful.

Sending love to all,

Life is very interesting and I keep feeling frustration over the one big hitch in my well oiled appraisal business, getting the reports written up, perhaps its time to take another look at the company that does just that.  I tried once appraisal and what they did on that one was not worth the bother.  perhaps I need to give them another chance.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment