Sunday, July 8, 2012

Power fails, Ron BBQs, kids play

Dear Family and Friends,
What a rush this day has been, as I write my deck clock is blinking reminding me that we lost power for over 2 hours this afternoon during the heat of the day.  We had been to Tracy for lunch and to replace a game controller that failed with a new one for the PlayStation 3 we just got.  Of course the fact that there is gaming station means there is a battle over the big screen TV, one that pits adults against little people.  Interesting.

The boys have played in the lake for hours and enjoy running and jumping off the dock into the lake as far out as they can extend.  They use the paddle boat and have such a good time.

Meanwhile I've been working in my office getting some appraisals out the door, not as many as needed but at least some.  Tomorrow I'm going to the city with the family plus Keanna.  We are going to ride BART in and back to Pleasanton, find China town and explore the big city.  This is something Dana has wanted to do.

I'm looking forward to bed soon as I'm tired and nerves are sort of frayed.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment