Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Big 4th

So this morning I roll out at 6, shower and by 7 I'm on the road to MBA with no one on the road the trip is the fastest one I've ever made.  As I near my destination I find fog rolling in, cool refreshing air everywhere.

Once I arrived Ronnie helped me roll the huge tire out of the beetle and onto the ground.  Then using leverage we lifted the tire onto the studs and tightened it up.  I used the hammer and the crescent wrench to tighten the nuts and that part of the day was done.

later in the day we loaded up, Jason left to go celebrate their 8th anniversary in Yountville where a huge picnic was held at the Veterans facility.  They enjoyed fireworks and are now each driving back to their destinations, Jason to MBA and Jo to PUC.  She just texted some very cute photos of the day to my iphone.  I don't know how to get them out or I'd share them here.

We loaded up the motorhome, rolled in the slide, Keanna did the honors, then we loaded the beetle on the tow dolly and we started out.  With a stop in Morgan Hill at the Taco Bell and McDonalds we managed to get home safely and with three little people on board the motorhome it was NOT boring at all.

This evening we've been to Nikki and Steves for a BBQ feast and just now I was sitting on the back deck watching fireworks from different directions.

So it was a very good day, love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment