Thursday, July 19, 2012

What a day

I prayed for work and now I pray for mercy.  Several more orders have arrived today and there is no longer room on the board, it is totally full of orders.  Marilyn has been hard at work putting the files in order and then starting to apply payments that I've received over the last few months to files so they can be moved to storage in the garage and out of the active area near my desk.  She claims she loves to do filing, she is very good at it.

I started this morning at 6 and then walked the doggie in the nearby park.  I then set out to do research for the day and at noon I left for the field, first to Pleasanton, a perfect place, then a field review in martinez, then to Albany to see a old but very cute house with a unit in the basement, then to Richmond to squeeze in a sale of a little house, then back to Emeryville to see a delightful older condo, then to a gas station as the Subaru only gets about 23 mpg, then to a condo in Walnut creek, then it was dark and I turned for home but the newly repaired power steering pump started to make noises, so i check and it was very low on fluid, so a quick stop at an auto parts store and I added fluid, didn't help, still grumbling big time.  So back it goes in the morning when I pick up the VW from its $600 glow plug repair, all so it will smog.

You just would not believe how very tired I am tonight.  Its been a mad race all day, I took a banana with me, some protein bars and water, thats been all I've had until I hit Burger King on the way home.

One could not go on this way for ever but today I've accomplished a lot.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment