Sunday, July 29, 2012

Discovery!

Dear Family and Friends,
Today Ray made the discovery that he and I have been pursuing for weeks, months.  He had me removing boards in the deck so we could see under the spa.  Today he looked under the other side of the spa and came up smiling, I mean really happy smiling, he said come look.

When I knelt down to take a peek it was very obvious why we could not get any water to pump no matter what pump we used.  At some point in the past the spa has shifted slightly downward and the supply line was pinched totally flat, it only allowed a very small amount of water to slip by, not enough to feed the pump or make the heater work.  Finally at long last we can do a repair, cutting out the squished piece of pipe and get the spa back on track.  It was a huge discovery and I'm so thankful, interestingly enough I had asked God this morning to help us solve the spa mystery.  And today it gets solved.

I've been working hard today and have several reports out the door as a result.  There are many more that need to get out and tomorrow morning at 5 I'll be back at it again.

This afternoon I inspected a ranchette here in Byron that is so nice, clean and well designed, has the best pool house I've ever seen.  Then it was on to Tracy to see a very clean and updated home.  Clear water pond with perfect landscaping everywhere.  What a house and the lady of the house rides bike, she has a bike like no bike I've ever seen.  It is a work of art, she keeps it on a special stand in the house and I can see why.  I can only guess its cost but I'm thinking several thousand at least.  Wow.

Well here comes the week, are you ready?  I think I am.  Tomorrow we'll find out if they have been able to make the bug run again, so far they have not been able to get it started since they did the timing belt, not a good thing but I think they will keep at it until it works again.

Love to all,

Tim

Jo texted me this photo this afternoon as Mia is playing with Barney.  What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment