Monday, July 2, 2012

Back to work

Sort of a diverse day today.  Started with finding a new tire for the motorhome and paying a debt that I have owed for so long.  It felt very good to finally put it to rest. And the person I owed it to has been so kind and patient, pretty amazing so one down tonight that has hung over me for years.

I dropped the huge tire off at the tire store, then went to Kaiser to get a blood draw for the A1C, it will not be good I'm pretty sure of that.  The kind little lady slipped the butterfly into my arm and I did not feel it, amazing.  Then I went to Burger King for a vegeburger.  Yvonne tipped me on those quite a long time ago and I've had dozens of them.  I get a side salad instead of fries, its good sized and a drink, lunch for less than $6.00 and its a pretty decent lunch, one I can feel good about.

Then back to the tire store but they were not ready yet so I waited.  These days I don't wait so well, hard to control the irritation that they did not honor the time limit they had promised.  The new tire was $410 dollars, a total waste if I had gotten the coach into the alignment shop earlier but I didn't and now I'll have a new tire.  But be sure I do have an appointment, next Tuesday the coach is going in, I've got the appointment secured already.

Steve has been cranking out the reports and he does a super job on them.  He is also going to help with an area that has dry rot on my house, he can do just about anything.  I think both Nikki and Steve were missing Keanna, first time she has been away like this and I miss her too.

So this afternoon I finally made it home after picking up some tomatoes and some fresh strawberries from my little fruit stand nearby, they had black berries too so I got a box of both.  What a treat they are.

In the morning I'm off to see a home in Pleasanton at 9, then I'll come back and keep writing things up.  I'm much more caught up now thanks to Steve's excellent help.

Hope the family is having a great time at Jason's, wish I was there but this way I can get some work done and they are having a great time. Today to the Aqarium which should have been a great day for all.

Well I'm turning now, got loads of wash done today and I'm all set for awhile. 

Sending love to each and every one of you dear readers,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment