Saturday, August 25, 2012

A great Sabbath

So Pooka will not let me just come down and sip a mocha, no she has to bug me until I finally take her to the park, of course it was good for me too.

I got the call that Kallie could go to SS so I picked her up and we were #2 to arrive.  Jackie was already there, a very cute kid who just like Kallie does not always listen.  Kim is so patient and is a great teacher, what a nice morning we all had.

We came back home and picked up Marilyn and went to a local place called Byron Inn for lunch.  Then we returned Kallie to her home.  All in all it was great.

This evening we hit Olive Garden for a never ending pasta bowl, whole wheat pasta and 5 cheese marinara sauce.  It was great.

Tomorrow is another important day for getting lots of work done.  I hope your weekend is progressing nicely. 

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment