Thursday, August 30, 2012

Great night

Dear Family and Friends,

Well I think Romney did a great job tonight, setting out a dream for the future with less government and more jobs created by private business.  I might even consider hiring again if the power moves to new hands in Washington.  Over the years we've written hundreds of checks to those working with us but right now its just Steve and me working for a lot of reasons.

My day was partially spent in the field seeing a little house in San Pablo and then checking out a new home that is now completed in Antioch, then back to the office to keep working until a few minutes ago.

I'm tired tonight and just look forward to resting for awhile.  I think about you often, wondering how your life is doing, are you reaching your goals, your hopes, do you get the feedback you need to know where you stand in this old world?

Life is an ongoing challenge with ups and downs, for me its always a battle to be better, lighter, move more, be more organized, to be able to help people.

Good night all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment