Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just back from the field at 9 pm

So I started the day with a walk to the park, lots of action there and plenty of dogs for Pooka to be worried about.

Then it was back to shower and work up stuff, at 3:40 I left for Livermore with Marilyn in tow.  She sat in the car under a shade tree while I inspected a pretty amazing home, then it was on to Fuddruckers for a garden burger.  From there we drove to Fairfield to get an inspection of a tiny condo completed.  From there we drove home just arriving now.

The coughing is really awful, seems much worse after I eat.

Tomorrow will be another long day ending at south San Francisco at 6 pm.  I guess its very nice to have work and lots of it.  I'm loving my weather station so much, its a great addition to my desk and it tells me what is happening outside, next I'll have to get a security system that lets me see outside.

So good night friend and family member,  I love you all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment