Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Traveling man

Well Life with Mustard today would have taken you to Moraga to a lovely home with a pool and worth over a million dollars, then on to Piedmont where the home is probably worth 1.5 million, that one was interesting to measure, a classic home with Craftsman design, then to Berkeley for a brief encounter with a home I've done before and then through traffic over the Bay Bridge, through downtown San Francisco and down to South San Francisco where I inspected my last home of the day, as I left the car I found cold temperatures and fog beginning to surge in.

Once the work day was over at about 7:30 I located a BJ's, a nice place that Nan and I often enjoyed when in southern california, I had a 20 minute wait but the food was great, service was perfect and by 9:45 I was once again on the road.  Now I'm home at around 10:45, a trip home listening in rapt silence to a great book by James Burke, its long and its a great read.

So the next stop in this long day is BED.

Good night my friends and family,

Looking forward to Lammerdings coming on Sabbath afternoon this week, will be nice.

Love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment