Monday, August 6, 2012

An Excellent Day

Good evening family and friends,
We are just back from Rio Vista, Vacaville, Vallejo and Hercules.  We didn't get out of town until about 2:30.  Tried to get into a local subdivision that has a security gate and today the guard was acting pretty strange, we finally got through the gate but it took 30 precious minutes.

We needed to shoot comp photos and we finally were able to get in and shoot but it was a struggle.

I worked in this morning after doing a short walk to the park, the coffee I'm making these morning with the new coffee machine is really good.  I put into each cup the following: teaspoon of mocha, teaspoon of honey, sprinkle of fiber and some creamer.  Then using the little single of a Green Mountain Blend I use my Kureig.  I end up with a blend of tastes that is so good, one has to careful not to just drink it straight down.

This evening we stopped by Trader Joe's for some guilt less mac and cheese and ended up with $60 worth in groceries, some are things we can't get elsewhere and others are just for the fun of it.  I picked up a sack of almonds, been meaning to eat more since Ron and I talked on the campout.  I love almonds.  We got bananas, strawberries, peaches, bread, vege cheese, stuff like that.

Now its bed time, I'm so thankful for a safe and productive day.  The Lord is kind to me and I'm also thankful that Ray and Lois are home safely after a weekend trip to Sacramento to see family.

So good night friend and family,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment