Thursday, August 23, 2012

Another day

Dear Family and Friends,

Well here it is again, time to head to bed.

Mostly I just cranked out work today and I've had some success.  Did a tough one in Berkeley worth over a million, finally got conditions out on a few others and wrote a couple others and got them shipped out.
This evening I went out to wash the motorhome since it is being rented in the morning.  As I unrolled the hose a wasp stung my knee, that felt really great, I just could not believe it.  Got the dirt off the motorhome and will vacuum in the morning and wash down the surfaces.  The renters are the same ones that took it last year to Burning Man and did such a great job of keeping it clean, its the only reason I'm renting it this year since I no longer have to rent it out.  Oh well I hope they have a great trip.

I'm gradually getting caught up with the writeups, if I could only move faster but frankly I don't feel all that well these days and tonight a huge coughing bout hit me after several days with almost no coughing.  It was so intense that I ended up sweating with the effort.

Life sure has little fun in it right now, sort of feel beaten down, so tired and so bored, I'd like a break but I don't dare take one with the work load.  The way I feel is this, I don't know how long the work will continue at this pace so I tend to do everything I can while its here in hopes I can get ahead a bit.  Getting ahead has certainly been true lately as I've been able to pay off my friends who so graciously let me owe them money.

So for now I'm signing off, good night to all, love you and appreciate you very much.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment