Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Not a great day

Good evening,

It started out good, Pooka and I did our park walk in the chilly morning air, it was great. Then back to a nice warm cup of mocha made in my new machine, how I love new stuff, new weather station, new cup holders in the car, new springs in the motorhome and new coffee maker!  Fun

Once I walked into the office things began to spin out of control.  I got hit with a couple requests for revisions that were pretty far out, not sure what their agenda was but it was crazy and it hit be wrong, I was angry, frustrated with not being able to get caught up, fielding lots of emails asking when clients can expect appraisals and conditions that take hours to deal with for stuff that is not important, it did not make me calm or happy.

The best part of the day was picking up miss Keanna from school.  She suggested we go shopping to Safeway and we did.  That was great, then Road Runner RV called to say the coach was ready to be picked up.  Marilyn drove me in and I expected the bill to be about $300 for fixing the AC and doing an oil change but that was not to be.  They had found things to fix that drove the bill to nearly $1,200, without my consent.  I was shocked, angry and disappointed that they would do such a thing.  They always do such good work but I would have not decided to do the work all at once and without any warning.  I'm still very upset and will never have them do anything again without a clear price in advance in writing.  I know I could go after them but I won't.  They are friends but this time they did me wrong and I'm very disappointed.  Until more money comes in I'll be running very close to empty money wise.  So that just made the day worse.

Once I got home I found out that the revisions I had done did not satisfy the person and I had to do more.  More stress.

Finally now I'm back to writing an appraisal I had hoped to finish by noon today, I just can't believe how far behind I am.  I need a miracle!

Keanna is doing so well in her school and enjoying reading, loves match and is in love with learning, what a blessing that is.

So thats it from here, a bummer day all around.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment