Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Working toward the goal

Dear Friends and Family,
Marilyn tells me that there are 24 orders on the board, many have been seen and many need appointments to be seen.  Wow that is a heavy load to carry as every one means something to the owners, buyers, sellers.

This morning I rolled out at 5:30, showered and came down to work.  I started working on one but before long it was time to take the motorhome to Road Runner RV for an oil change and AC service.  Once we dropped it off and I chatted with the friendly lady at the front desk we left to drive to Bethel Island.  Once there we measured a large home with waterfront setting, shot the comps and then drove to meet a very nice agent named Oak, a woman agent who claims to know me for years.  The house was nice and we finished up in time for lunch at the In and Out.  Then it was home to work on appraisals.  At 4:45 we left for Oakland where I was to see a condo.  Again a very nice lady and a super clean condo.  That took awhile and then it was time to head home.  I was so tired and sleepy that Marilyn did a lot of the driving.  We stopped at Chili's in Concord for dinner and are now home.

Tomorrow I'm in and plan to write up appraisals, as many as I can get done to try to catch up once again.  Clients just keep sending more orders, everyone is desperate to get their appraisal work completed.

I heard from Carol Peden tonight, it was so great to hear a report on how they are doing and they are taking some important steps in downsizing their life to a more bearable level.  I'm proud of them for taking the needed steps and I know they will appreciate being prayed for.  Roger's health is not perfect but he is holding on and dealing with being older now.

This afternoon Ray put the final touches on the pipes for the spa and it pumps perfectly now.  So we are at the beginning of rebuilding it and this time it will work in a powerful way.  Great work Ray.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment