Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cranking out the work, Jason gets started

Good evening
This has been some day.  Pooka and I walked this morning and enjoyed the park, she did her normal smelling and I did my breathing deep the morning air.

Then it was a day of writing, doing conditions for people and trying to stay on task for the day.  It actually went pretty well.  Now I'm kicking back before heading to bed.  i guess its been warm today but I've hardly been out.

During the day I heard from Jo that Jason was being inducted into the law school at 5 today.  He is well on his way and has his books, he is getting used to the idea of law school.  He reports that the law school he is in has a real social conscience.

Today I also learned how to send reports directly out of the appraisal program, always exciting to learn something which means i can still learn at my age.  Only took a few steps to figure out. Now I know.

Tomorrow I go to South SF for a 10 am appointment then on to Redwood City.  In the afternoon it will be Benicia for a driveby, then tomorrow evening Nikki says we are doing dinner for my birthday.  So the day should be fun and exciting.and very tiring.

Good night to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment