Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Working 6 to 10

Good evening
Well this has been a stay at home day.  I've been creating reports all day with breaks for Ray, Steve, Nikki, Jason and many business calls.

Ray did his brakes for his SUV in the garage which was much cooler than working in the sun, Steve came by and dropped off files, then was able to help Ray break lose a couple stubborn bolts, so sort of saved the day.  He often does that.

Jason attended his first day of classes in SF today and is learning how and when and where to do his thing there.  I'll probably catch up with him tomorrow evening after Marilyn and I drop down to Scots Valley to pick up a bunk bed for Kallie, she is out growing her bed.  I've got the van and Nikki has the Civic right now.

In the morning I'll jam another report out and then head out for the day to see two properties which are relatively near by.  Then we will drive down to get the bed.

Marilyn made a great salad for dinner tonight, so good and a nice break from work.

So for now I'm wishing each of you a pleasant night.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment