Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Paul Ryan gives an impressive presentation

Well this day has sort of slipped by,  I wrote on appraisals this morning until 11:40 when I picked up Keanna from school, seems the teachers need more time the rest of the week to meet with parents so school days end at 11:40 the rest of the week, I'm not impressed with any excuse to not teach!

Keanna did not want to go to McDonalds so we came home and I made pasta for her.  Then she made popcorn, drank a bottle of water and we purchased a game that she can play through the computer, she enjoyed that all afternoon.  First though she waded into some pretty tough homework and standing beside me at my desk she finished it on her own.  Her math methods are now beyond me and I just watch, I have only a rough idea of what she is doing.  She is writing stories, one a day which I think is incredibly good for this age and she came through the door tonight after her parent teacher conference to announce that she scored 100% in math for the state test.  She is a keeper.

Kallie was here for a couple hours so we drove down to Strawhat and got little pizzas.  She enjoyed putting quarters into a machine where she got rubber balls, I think she ended up with 6 of them!

Well now once again it is time to crash, today has been a warm one and it seemed even warmer.  I moved the sender for my new weather station to a place in the sun and it kept reporting over 100 degrees this afternoon.  That is wrong, it was not 104 degrees at all.  Got to keep trying to find the right place for it.

Right now its time to send you love,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment