Thursday, August 2, 2012

Running full out

We started in the park this morning, Pooka loved her time in the cool morning air, I think she misses the cool days of summer near the ocean.

I came home, ate a hard boiled egg and went to work.  Once again I had tough ones to work through and I'm finally quitting now at 10:50.  Its been a long one, sure eventually I'll get some cash for all this work but for now its just trying to hold it together mentally and physically.  The cough has been really bad today and my throat is raw tonight.

At 6:30 after I finished up a challenging one in Richmond we drove to Oakley and did a rush purchase appraisal, someone else has had it for 2 weeks but could not get to it so I was asked yesterday to have it done by Friday morning.  I'll make it but at what price!

This evening we had to drive to Pittsburg to take one photo of a CO detector hung on a wall.  For that trip I'll be paid $100, its just amazing how much junk slips into the loan process, what a waste of my time and their money.

Tomorrow my first appointment is here on the lake at 7:30, then I'll rush home to do some research and head out again to see three properties.  By early afternoon I'll be finished with field work and return to enjoy the cool office and crank some more work out.

Marilyn is setting up orders, logging out orders and keeping the board up, all of this helps a lot.

Well good night to all,

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment