Thursday, August 16, 2012

To the yard

So now its 8:35 and I'm just in from taking a huge break.  I just could not face any more files and pushing paper so I went outside, its was not that cool but it was different.  I picked up the boards I've removed from the back deck and stacked them out of the way, put the spa cover on to hide its ugle water, we are not quit repaired yet, trimmed bushes in the front yard, they seem to sprout shoots overnight, well at least in a month, the got the edger going and trimmed the edges, made the lawn mower start, it needed fuel!  Now I'm totally sweaty, am scratched up a bit but am energized.  One needs a break from pushing paper I guess.

Today has been just that, pushing paper and I've been pretty successful at it.  Steve has helped also and has one written for me to review and ship, that is great news!

More orders are pouring in, just an unbelieveable amount of work to get done.

I'm thankful for work, I'm not sure how to find a balance for my life, have not been to the $55 a month club for 4 months, that is very sad.  I think I've forgotten how to spin in spin class.  Oh well its near bedtime and I enjoy sleeping very much.

I was thinking when I was working outside about how I used to get all worked up about having to do the lawn alone when nan was alive and I would come in all grumpy and one look at her made it all go away.  She just had a way of dispelling gloom and planning fun.  How I miss that and her.

So thats it for me tonight.  Tomorrow is going to be in intense day.  I'm seeing one is Discovery Bay, then in Oakland at 10, then in Oakland at 11:30, then in Berkeley at 1:30 to 2 and Livermore at 4 and Tracy at 6.  By then I think I'll be ready for the looney bin or at least to head home.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment