Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Little people on board

So today Kallie came to play.  What a great little kiddo. She was able to watch Rio the movie after Marilyn figured out how to play a DVD through the new gaming system we have.  She made many drawings for me and loves to use the copier.  At 1 we went to her school to see her new classroom but she was very  uncertain about entering, Nikki came with Keanna and that helped, it was so hot and Kallie wanted to stay outside rather than go in and meet her new teachers.  She finally ventured in.

Then I had both girls and I had Marilyn away on a venture shooting photos in Lafayette so we managed pretty well here, Keanna had lots of homework and did well with it.  Then they started the movie and watched it again, its pretty cute from a minute I saw of it.

I've tried to stay in the chair and crank out appraisals today and actually have gotten some pretty tough ones out, still there is always more that needs to be done.  I'm in again tomorrow and with Steve's help I'll get caught up.

So that is about it from here, working, enjoying the cool of a very good AC in my office and keeping the rest of the house at 78 which seems to do the trick.

Sending love to all family and friends,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment