Monday, February 4, 2013

A Great Day in the Field

What an exciting job appraisers have!  I mean really, we get to see the beautiful interiors of some very special homes, meet a wide variety of people and get paid for it.

This morning I woke feeling great, good thing since I had not set the alarm last night.  Last night I used the Thermaphore on both my head and my chest, slept the night all the way through but had some very wild dreams, where do they come from really?

This morning I sort of stumbled out the door to the car in anticipation of my first property in Brentwood, over 3,000 and all one level, great house and fun people, no back yard as they can't agree on a pool or not.  Then it was on the road to Blackhawk, an upscale neighborhood with beautiful golf course greens, water falls, mature trees and incredible home designs.  There are homes worth $10,000,000 and others worth only a fraction of that.  Its a wonderful place to live.  Well I was unprepared for the home I saw next.  While it was one of the more normal tract home designs it was stunning throughout, the beveled glass windows, the perfect carpets, the careful attention to details all made it a very impressive home.  I enjoyed my time there very much.

Then it was time to locate a Starbucks for lunch, a multi grain bagel and skinny peppermint mocha!  It was perfect.

I took the backroads to Livermore where I had another appointment.  This was had tons of clutter in the yards but really interesting owners, she works headstart and he is an engineer at the lab and they are into projects!

From their home I hurried back to a townhome project I had driven by for a driveby appraisal.  Just when I arrived in livermore they emailed me an old appraisal so I could know the details about the home.  With that info I was able to proceed with the appraisal.

Now it was getting dark and I was very weak, needed food so I turned to IHOP and their 2 egg omelet.  Totally hit the spot.

Now I'm home and ready to head to bed.  Very tired but feeling much better, all the time spent outside measuring in the sunshine and fresh air was good.

Sending love to all,

Funny thing, Son in Law Steve was also in Blackhawk doing one of this first appraisals there, he was driving about shooting comps when I was doing the same thing.  Pretty amazing. I was so happy for him.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment