Friday, February 1, 2013

S I C K

Stay back from your monitors so you don't catch what I've got, I'm serious, its no fun.

After a very rough night of trying to sleep with the cpap machine and a very stuffed up head I was glad for the hot shower, it felt great and I hated to leave to face the day.

I know I had to see a huge property in Fremont worth between 1.7 and 2.6 million, then drive the comps which mostly were hidden behind security gates, then head to Tracy to see a home which is in contract but the cash buyer is not sure if she is paying too much so asked for an appraisal.  I got to work with a delightful agent names Susan who works out of an office in Tracy, she called me because I was pleasant to work with on her last sale, it really pays to treat people with respect and listen to them.

As the afternoon progressed my fever increased until I was very very miserable.  But I've learned you just put one foot in front of the other and keep going looking toward the goal, my goal was completing the inspection of the last home in Tracy and then getting some help.

Since I started writing the Kaiser doctor just called, after years of Dr. Jim giving me meds at this point and knowing without them I don't get better it was frustrating as she refused any antibiotics suggesting Sudafed instead, across the counter Sudafed.  It might help is all she could offer.  Right now since I refused to give up she is trying to get an appointment for me tomorrow to actually see someone in Antioch and perhaps they will relent and let me have what I know I need to move toward recovery.  I just checked my temperature and it is just 100 at this point.  You are right I am frustrated, I've not experienced anyone with less willingness to help than tonights phone visit.

So I guess I won't be driving to Antioch today to the all night drug store at Kaiser, would not be helpful at all.

Well I've had so much water today that its amazing.  I've visited many different places to find a bathroom but my favorite is Starbucks, always clean, easy to park and of course they have skinny decaf peppermint mochas which I use as medicine!

The phone just rang and my super helpful Kaiser doctor has found an appointment in Walnut Creek for 10 am.  You can bet I'll be there.

So wishing you each a meaningful weekend, extend love when every you can.  Its the best medicine for sure.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment