Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rainy day

Even in California we have some days that are nasty, today was such a day, wind and rain, cold and snow on Mount Diablo, a somewhat rare event.

I got up at 6, was up for 30 seconds, went back until 7, felt better then and walked the dog in the cold, came home and built a nice fire, lifted the house right up to 73.  At 1 I had to go measure a house, nicest thing was the new 5 week old baby sleeping soundly in her little bed.  Good place on the water with dock and everything updated.

I'm enjoying a service on the web called Pandora.  You just put in a name of a performer, like I have Diana Krall in right now and it plays music by her and by others that are similar to her.  I also have Grieg in and it plays incredible music by Grieg but also but others which sound sort of the same.  It plays by the hour through the computer Bose speakers and only once in awhile do you have to tell it to start again.  Just music by the hour but if you look on the screen there are adds, who cares.  The music is what I'm after without chit chat.

Eyes are tired so I'll finish my huge glass of water and turn in.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment