Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mellow Sunday

So how did your weekend go?  We had some sunshine here and basically pleasant weather, its still chilly at night but not bad.

After the morning walk this morning I've worked in the office, then this afternoon drove to Tracy to see a property and since then I've been working again.  For a couple hours today my computer was frozen up.  I tried to download something called pandora, a music program that collects music you like and then plays it back like a station through your computer.  Its really great but the one I downloaded was wrong and totally messed up my computer, really bad.  Jim, the IT guy was in church but after church he took control of my computer and got it working again, I was so relieved for his help.

Tomorrow I'm off to Morgan Hill to see a purchase, then back to Livermore much later in the afternoon.  Right now I'm preparing for tomorrow just in case something else goes wrong with the computer.  Over the weekend I picked up a new wireless keyboard and mouse for Jessie's work station, she needed better equipment.

So soon it will be time to roll out the garbage cans for tomorrow pickup and start thinking about sleep.  I'm wearing a pair of flannel lined jeans that Nikki and STeve gave me for Christmas.  I can now get into them with the weight loss, yes, now that is progress.

So good night to all of you,  lets have a great week!

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment