Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Second day of Lose It!

Dear Family and Friends,

So this was my second day of using the app in my iphone, Lose It.  Gotta say its a great program, you just tell it what you had for breakfast, you find every item and it knows how many carbs and calories and adds them up for you.

By this evening I was still in possession of lots of calories to use so I stopped by Olive Garden in Tracy for soup and salad.  Let me tell you when you start to look at some of the foods I've eaten as regular staples in my diet its very shocking.  A lunch portion of eggplant parm is nearly 100 carbs, enough for two meals.  So tonight I had soup and salad with 2 bread sticks.  The soup had 100 calories and the salad had 350 which includes the dressing, the bread sticks are 150 a piece and that was the meal.  We will see what the outcome is but I'm looking toward being 200 pounds soon.  I can only hope this helps.  At least I'm seeing what I'm doing now, not just guessing and eating blindly with fingers crossed.

I woke up at 6, stood up, returned to bed and got up at 7.  Without eating in the evening I'm sleeping much better, hardly moving all night.

I took the dog for a walk to the park and then showered, shaved and was ready for the day.  Mid morning as I was working Jessie suddenly stood in the room, she does move quietly.  Her phone had become lost over the weekend and a new one waited for her at home.  She worked very hard at both writing and then redoing the file cabinet, shredding documents and eventually left to hook up with her phone.  She was really feeling the disconnect with no phone.

I was able to get some work out, set up some new work and then left for Tracy where I saw a nice place at 4:30.

So now I'm about to wade back into work again so I'm wishing you a pleasant evening.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment