Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Production rolls forward

Good evening,
A few thoughts as I wind up this day.

Feeling nearly 100% now, stopped taking Sudafed today to see if I could rid myself of it, so far so good.  I'm enjoying using Lose It, the app.  Today I used my calories and felt very satisfied.  I no longer snack in the evening as I know I have to answer for every bite, it does make a huge difference to those who might wonder.

This morning I was out seeing a property in Discovery Bay and then driving to Concord for a field review.  Of course I passed a couple Starbucks and that was hard as I love to stop there and enjoy what they have to offer.

Once again I enjoyed being in the bug and listening to a new book I bought at a used book store in Concord, I'll certainly do more that that and I'll see if they might buy the books back once I listen to them.  I enjoy books that keep me on the edge of my seat, books where the characters are involved in international situations with world changing consequences.  There are some writers and some readers that are just really great at holding your attention.

Jessie was here and worked hard on three files.  Keanna came at 1:15 and read, did homework, munched on popcorn and drank two bottles of water, fun to have her around.  She is selling girls scout cookies and usually sells a lot of them, many boxes.  If you want to purchase, my direct email is discoapp@comcast.net and we can deliver or ship them to you.  Lots of flavors this year.

Well its time to give it up, been a very good day and the writing is coming easier as I am more mentally alert now with the illness behind and the head clearing up with lower blood sugars.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment